Benefits of working at Quantuma
- 25 days holiday a year, plus bank holidays
- Every employee can take their birthday as an extra holiday, and if their birthday falls on a weekend they can take a day off in the week instead
- Christmas eve and New Years’ eve are always ½ days. If you work them, you can leave early. If you want to take them as holiday then you only need to submit a half day holiday
- Performance-based company bonus
- Group Pension Plan
- Group Life Assurance Cover
- Income Protection - the Income Protection scheme is designed to provide you with an income in the event of accidents and sickness equivalent to 75% of your gross basic annual salary.
- Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme – you can purchase up to one week extra holiday per year at any time of the year
- Private Medical Insurance - at a discounted cost to staff
- Perkbox – access to hundreds of discounts, offers and perks
Quantuma is committed to supporting the ongoing wellbeing of our people. We have a dedicated Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which provides a range of confidential support to our teams 24/7. We provide:
- Telephone EAP
- Face-to-Face EAP
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and other therapies
- Online support - Access to fact sheets, legal guides, manager guides, links and podcasts on how to cope with life events such as buying a house, giving up smoking or coping with stress.
Quantuma is focused on putting its people at the heart of what it does. Our offices have a friendly and team-focused feel and our social committees arrange activities throughout the year to allow our people to build strong and lasting working relationships. Activities include everything from book clubs, football teams and a monthly pie society!