We are trusted advisers to business owners and individuals who offer a broad range of insolvency services to help deal with financial difficulty. Our insolvency experts use their breadth of experience and knowledge to provide outstanding contingency planning, options reviews, and insolvency advice.
Our team has extensive experience in undertaking formal insolvency appointments:
Corporate voluntary arrangements
We advise stakeholders, management teams and their professional advisers on a full range of insolvency matters. As experienced advisory professionals we seek to understand their concerns and deliver the desired outcomes, providing ongoing advice and strategies to deliver the appropriate solution.
When advising the board of a company, our advice enables directors to quickly assess their options whilst managing ongoing risks and complying with their duties. Wherever possible we look at a full range of options to maximise value.
Our insolvency services are complimented by our ability to involve our international asset and people tracing, restructuring, turnaround, corporate finance, forensic accounting, and investigations teams enabling us to take a commercial, solutions-based approach focusing on the critical issues.
We act for companies and their stakeholders in a wide range of scenarios, including:
- Development and implementing robust, strategic non-consensual financial restructuring plans, either as an alternative to a consensual restructuring deal or to facilitate a restructuring process.
- Using insolvency as a tool to restructure liabilities, or to assist an exit, while preserving and maximising value for the company, its lenders, and other stakeholders.
- Using insolvency procedures to achieve recoveries in contentious cross border scenarios including undertaking investigations, asset-tracing and recovery and litigation proceedings.
- Strategic planning and implementation of enforcement and realisation strategies to maximise recoveries.
- Reviewing closure options and developing and implementing strategies to exit where a business, a subsidiary, a division, or product line is to be wound down.